Pioneer's newest entry-level mixer with an all-digital mixing bus (24bit/96kHz) featuring 7 onboard effects, including the all new In-Loop Sampler!
The DJM-400 matches Pioneer’s CDJ-200 CD turntable in both function and design, allowing DJs to expand the range of DJing and remixing. Its new symmetrical design is the same size as a CDJ-200 enabling an easy fit in a compact DJ coffin.World’s First In-Loop Sampler
An intelligent 24bit/96kHz sampler automatically detects the tempo of a song during playback, sampling it for a length of 4 beats then loops the sample. Since the sampled sound is in sync with the beat of the tune being played, no matter the tempo, it enables live remixing like never before.
Samples are automatically stretched and compressed to match the beat. The DJM-400 will store five samples onboard for a total of 12 seconds of sample time.Onboard Effects and Equalization
Onboard effects automatically detect the beats per minute of the music and sync to the beats. The DJM-400 includes seven onboard effects: Delay, Echo, Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Robot and Roll. All effects are processed at 24bits for the highest quality sound. A new Beat Select button allows more intuitive and aggressive DJ playing and remixing.
Each channel has 3-band isolator EQ with full cut capability. The EQ ranges from +9dB to -? (infinity) for total control of the sound.
The DJM-400 offers a number of key features for professional DJs, including:
- The ability to select either of two microphone connections or one stereo line connection
- A fader start so playback can be started by simply sliding the cross fader or channel fader when connected to a Pioneer CDJ product
- A peak level meter so the DJ can check audio input levels for each channel or for the master
- A Talk Over feature that automatically lowers track volume for the DJ to speak over the track
- 2 Channels
- 4 Line Inputs
- 2 Turntable Inputs
- 2 Switchable Phono/Line Inputs
- 2 Fader Start connections
- 3 Band EQ per channel (-infinity dB to +6dB)
- 2 Mic Inputs (1/4")
- Mic EQ
- 3-Position Adjustable Cross Fader Curve
- Headphone Monitor auditioning
- Reinforced headphone jacks
- Two RCA Master Output