The Next Best Thing to Live.
Sick of listening to static? CD Players improve sound quality and add features like iPod control that your built in factory stereo might otherwise not have
.iPod Made Easy
It's easy! Simply plug your iPod directly into the unit using the optional CD-IU50 iPod cable, and you are ready to rock and roll. Listening to an artist that you just can't get enough of? Now you can hold the "List" button down and it will pop up folders containing that specific artist, album, or genre. You can also have your passenger control your music directly from the iPod.Bring Your Music to Life with Advanced Sound Retriever
This year you can hear the detail, warmth, and clarity the way the artist intended it, from all of the highly compressed MP3, WMA and AAC files playing on your CD player. By restoring data that tends to get lost in the digital compression process, we can make your music sound close to CD quality.MP3 and WMA Playback
Don't let your favorite music downloads languish on your computer hard drive. Burn them to a CD-R or CD-RW and play them right on the car stereo. Each disc you burn has the capacity to hold up to ten complete albums of MP3 music and twenty for WMA discs. Trust us, that's a lot of music.Dual Color Illumination
Choose the button illumination color from Red or Green.What Else Does This Model Have To Offer?
The DEH-2200UB is smartly designed to expand your system, customize your experience, provide superior sound quality and easy operation or portable media players like iPod.
- Remote Control included
- LCD Display with 10-character Text
- Large rotary volume control
- 3-Band Equalizer (High/Mid/Low)
- AUX input to easier plug in your portable media devices
- Supertuner IIID advanced analog and digital processing assure superior imaging, less distortion and noise, and stronger, smoother broadcast signal reception.
- Built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifier for excellent sound quality, minimal distortion and efficient power handling.
- RCA preout for adding on external amps and speakers simplify system expansion.